Kartzinel Health™ Enzymes with Prebiotic Blend is a Peptizymes SP® (Peptidase) and pancreatic blend of food grade multi-enzymes and synergistic co-factors to optimize digestion of fats, starches, carbohydrates, proteins (including gluten, casein and soy) and sugars (including lactose).
Today’s diet can be deficient in enzymes. This puts the body’s digestive system under stress, which can manifest itself in fatigue, headaches, excess weight, heartburn, bloating, constipation, gas and other digestive problems.
The addition to KH Enzymes to each meal can significantly assist digestion and help to alleviate digestive disorders.
KH Enzymes is a broad-spectrum blend of enzymes normally found in a healthy human body. These enzymes are of critical importance if your body is to help it properly digest and assimilate food and food supplements you are taking.
Many children are lacking digestive enzymes that are sufficient for proper digestion and assimilation of nutrients. This can show up as chronic bowel dysfunction. Thus, in some children, enzyme replacement therapy may be crucial for good health.
The role of digestive enzymes is to break down the foods that we eat into smaller compounds that can be readily absorbed and put into the bloodstream. The enzyme class of proteases breaks down proteins to amino acids. The enzyme class of lipase is responsible of breaking down fats to fatty acids, and the carbohydrases break down carbohydrates into simple sugars. The body will then be able to reassemble these components into specific forms it needs. If this process does not function properly, the body will lack the building blocks needed for growth and health maintenance. Another consequence is that the food not absorbed will trail down to the bowels and provide nutrient rich materials that foster the growth of unhealthy bacteria and yeast.
KH Enzymes with Prebiotic Blend, a special base of enzyme enhancers (Jerusalem Artichoke and Fructo-oligosaccharides) that help cultivate healthy probiotics which aid in digestion and absorption, is truly a key to good health and life, and is a necessary member of the Daily Health Kit, greatly enhancing and supporting its other members (Natural Fiber, Omega Oils, Probiotics, and Vitamins & Minerals).
Benefits of the ingredients in KH Enzymes include:
- Peptizyme SP® enzymes hydrolyze (break down) difficult-to-digest proline-containing peptides
- Alpha-Amylase and Beta-Amylase assist in the hydrolysis of carbohydrates and starches
- Proteases help keep the intestines free of parasites, bacteria, yeast and protozoa
- Proteases help break down proteins
- Proteases are stable through the pH range of the digestive tract
- Lipase works with the bile from the liver to break down fat
- Lactase assists in the breakdown of lactose
- Invertase and Maltase assist in the digestion of carbohydrates, beans and legumes
- Invertase catalyzes (causes or accelerates) the hydrolysis of sucrose
- Maltase catalyzes the hydrolysis of the disaccharide maltose
- Maltase is equivalent to Alpha-Glucosidase in relieving gas, bloating and upset stomach
- HemiSeb® (hemicellulase) assist in the breakdown of indigestible fiber
- Hemicellulase catalyzes the hydrolysis of hemicellulose
- Hemicellulase aids the digestion of the cell wall of Candida, helping the yeast die
- Hemicellulase helps support the intestines reducing gas and bloat
- Cellulase catalyzes the hydrolysis of cellulose
- Bromelain aids digestion, helps reduce inflammation and helps digest protein
- May be used for a GFCF diet to ensure complete breakdown of protein safely
- 100% Vegetarian and suitable for Vegans
This specific formulation contains NO artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, additives, stimulants, wheat, dairy, gluten, casein, soy, corn, nuts, animal products or preservatives that can rob you of your good health. 100% Vegetarian and suitable for Vegans.
All the ingredients in KH Enzymes are of the highest quality, their benefits are numerous and they are formulated using Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in our FDA Registered manufacturing facilities. They are manufactured with a process that does not require the use of lubricants or flow agents assuring the purity of KH Enzymes and bypassing the need for any superfluous ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with meals, or as directed by your health care provider.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition before beginning supplementation.